Located on the north side of the town square in downtown Winchester, the theater originally opened as a replacement for the Rivoli Theater on the south side of the square. George Oldham bought the theater from his brother-in-law in 1949. It was gutted and remodeled but before the completion, George Oldham passed away. The renovation was completed and the theater opened with a new name in memory of George Oldham. Recently, the theater turned from a single screen theater to a double screen theater, which was the former balcony upstairs. It is now owned by Ray, Beth, & Montana Rhoton, the owners of the Montana Drive In in Estill Springs, TN.
115 1st Avenue N.E., Winchester, TN
Phone: (931) 967-2516
Facebook: Oldham Theater